About Mango Maps
Salesforce is undeniably an excellent CRM solution for businesses and enterprises to collect, store and organize data about customers and leads. But sales teams require various third-party applications along with Salesforce to engage with customers efficiently and boost productivity. Such applications are built to perform specific tasks within Salesforce and can make a world of difference in the performance and growth of your business. A Salesforce mapping software is among those applications you must integrate into Salesforce.
Are your existing territories irregularly serviced? If you are seeking to put together an effective sales territory plan, Integrate Mango Maps into Salesforce to visualize Salesforce data. Mango Maps provides location intelligence, full mapping capabilities, and better insights into customer location. Mango Maps enables sales teams and individuals to form a successful sales territory plan and help your sales team earn more while selling in the field and operating from the desk. It saves time your sales team spends on monitoring, planning, and conducting field activities. Mango Maps is built with sales reps in mind and centralize their activity for better results. It allows users to build optimized sales routes to target customers within defined territories.
- Allow users to visualize sales data and make better location-driven decisions
- Users can install Mango Maps from Salesforce App Exchange
- Mango Maps gives the facility to distribute territories by your Salesforce data, including geography, customers and prospects, sales-type, etc.
- Easy to see Location on Map from Objects
- Users can create Custom Base Filters
- Your sales reps can use Mango Mango to quickly find other nearby accounts along their route in a territory to earn the best sales opportunities.
- Easy Navigation and UI
- No coding required for setup
- Mango Maps supports Custom Objects
- Locate Accounts, Contacts, Leads on Google Maps
- Discover standard as well as custom objects on Google Maps
- Quickly map your customers’ location using visual clusters
- It shows all available travel routes with directions between points
- Support all /objects which have Address Fields in it
- Nonidentical Colour pin for different stages of Opportunities
- Different Colour Pin on different Opportunities Amount
- Create a Base Filter for all Objects
- Create and see Dynamic UI for map
How does Mango Maps Works?
Mango Maps is a purpose-built Salesforce mapping tool that combines mapping data and Salesforce CRM. Mango Maps turn Salesforce data into an interactive map to ensure you place sales reps in the locations with the maximum potential of profits and target the right customers. It allows you to plan strategic routes for your sales team through effective territory maps. Once integrated, you can map Salesforce data to obtain geographic insights of customers and executes to build effective campaigns for field sales. Mango Maps empowers users to leverage location intelligence to improve sales performance. It creates interactive multi-day routes and optimizes them for customer visits.
Integrating a Salesforce mapping app is crucial to optimize Salesforce-based operations and apply location intelligence to streamline business processes. Mango Maps is an all-in-one mapping solution and the best fit for businesses and enterprises. If you like to see the demo of Mango Maps, connect with us now.